SARA and NYTimes Bestselling author Gina L. Maxwell has a new book coming out in her Fighting for Love series. Today, she’s sharing the new cover! Enjoy!
Like Cinderella before the big ball, Seducing Cinderella is getting a brand new look for its paperback release on February 26th! The cover might look similar, but if you look closely, there’s one change that makes all the difference in the world: Parker Hurley, the character inspiration for the hero in SC, is now gracing the cover as MMA fighter Reid Andrews, and it looks fantastic!
Here is Gina’s story of the cover shoot.
I was fortunate enough to fly out to LA with my daughter (on her 13th birthday, which was one hell of a present!) to watch and be a part of the cover shoot.
Cover shoot team:
- Josh Williams, amazing photographer to the stars, lover of Boxers (the dogs), and all-around amazing human being
- Jeremy D. Austin, hair and makeup artist, owner of brilliant-colored sleeve tattoos, and funny as hell
- Ally Sturm, Parker’s good friend, host of the Highlight show on Time Warner Cable Sports, and quite possibly the sweetest girl ever
- Parker Hurley: male model, actor, phenomenal artist, superhero in training, and absolutely one of the nicest guys I’ve ever met
- Gina L. Maxwell: supervisor, gawker
- Daughter Maxwell: birthday girl, amateur iPhone photographer
Case in point, he brought my daughter a birthday present. And not just anything he picked up at the store. No, he went above and beyond that. He asked me what her favorite things were and her favorite colors. When he arrived at the studio he gave her a gift bag holding a gigantic birthday cupcake from a fancy bakery and a 4″x4″ canvas block that he hand-painted a running horse in shades of pink and purple onto. She was so ecstatic to have something he made for her (she’s, of course, a huge fan of his) and his thoughtfulness completely melted my heart.